Jul 1, 2014

Teaser Tuesday ~ Rough Waters by Nikki Godwin


Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading.
  • Anyone is able to play along, just do the following :)
  • Grab your current read 
  • Open to a random page 
  • Share two (2) "teaser" sentences from somewhere on that page 
  • BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn't give too much away! You don't want to ruin the book for others!) 
  • Share the title & author, too, so that other Teaser Tuesday participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!


Rough Waters (Drenaline Surf, #2)
Rough Waters by Nikki Godwin

"I do all I can not to breathe in the scent of sunscreen and salt water on his skin, but he smells like summertime, like a surfer right off of a wave and onto the shore.  I glance away and try to imagine him in the ocean...a dirty ocean with dirty Horn Island water and gross, stringy seaweed.  But it doesn't do me a damn bit of good."

Goodreads     Amazon     B&N

3 comments:

  1. I can't read the teaser until I read it! AHHHH!!!! I am starting the book hopefully by the end of the week. I gotta finish the final book in the Hush, Hush series, then I am going to devour this book!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You COULD read the teaser, it is just a teaser after all! ;) Thanks for stopping by my friend!

      Delete
  2. You are welcome. I am enjoying it of course, but I will be finishing it at home since we had to leave early because of the stupid hurricane. Keep writing them and I'll keep reading them. :)

    ReplyDelete