May 29, 2015

Feature & Follow ~ How Many Books On Your TBR?


Welcome to Feature Follow Friday!  This post is hosted by Parajunkee and Alison Can Read.  This feature is here for everyone to be able to get their blog some attention and get more followers as well as give my readers a little more fun at looking what I do for the weekly topic. 

This week's Question:
How many books do you have on your 
To Be Read list?

According to my Goodreads account (which I keep pretty updated) I have...
715

How many books are on your TBR?  Leave me your links so I can visit your blog and give you a follow back!


3 comments:

  1. My number is probably a few thousand.

    My FF: http://onceuntold.blogspot.com/2015/05/feature-follow-friday-size-of-tbr.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a good chunk of books! I have a couple hundred on my list, mostly books that I actually own and haven't gotten around to.

    New follower!
    My FF!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a big pile. You're getting up there close to where I am. New Bloglovin follower!

    Shannon @ The Tale Temptress' FF

    ReplyDelete